All training is devised and planned to suit your individual requirements.
My key areas of experience are:
- working with 2 year olds and their families
- children’s learning about behaviour
As well as my independent work I have joined with a colleague, Jane Cook as Directors of Linden Learning. As a limited company we work with a group of experienced associates to offer a range of training and consultancy for local authorities, schools, academies, Children’s Centres as well as private, voluntary and independent providers of childcare and early years provision.
Things to look forward to…
- West Sussex — Promoting Positive Behaviour Autumn/Spring 2017/8
- Whytebeams Nursery – responsive training programme
- Clowns Nursery – leadership team training session
- Peterborough – Practitioners from pvi and maintain provision
- Reading – two year olds project
- Reading – Learning to behave!
- Brent – 2 year olds
- Aberdeen – Working with two year olds and their families
- Cheshire East – Special educational needs and disabilities SENCO training
- Cornwall – Working with two year olds and their families
- Hounslow – Learning to behave
- Brighton – superheroes and British values?
- Dudley – Collaborative working with the EY team focussing on ‘narrowing the gap
- Nursery World Conference February 2018
Thank you so much for this – lovely comments from the students, and really helpful, insightful reflections from you all. Thank you for all of your hard work, commitment and obvious enthusiasm. (Roehampton University)
I just wanted to say thank you for the input you’ve given me. I really appreciate the time to talk through how to move forward and have impact in the EYFS. Thank you for all of the positive feedback and for noticing all of the good qualities in our staff. (Arnhem Wharf)
Really good that all our thoughts and discussions from policy meetings were woven into today. Inspirational and challenging yet concludes with practical action planning. Come back soon! (Croydon)